- RSS Channel Showcase 8594077
- RSS Channel Showcase 5116886
- RSS Channel Showcase 7014166
- RSS Channel Showcase 3275856
Articles on this Page
- 05/30/18--06:00: _No water for us, do...
- 05/31/18--06:00: _Forest fires singe ...
- 05/31/18--06:00: _Shimla water crisis...
- 06/03/18--06:00: _Increasing pollutio...
- 06/04/18--06:00: _Beas in spate, dam ...
- 06/05/18--06:00: _JE virus: Two child...
- 06/11/18--06:00: _Parched Shimla a ta...
- 06/13/18--06:00: _Thermocol banned, s...
- 06/17/18--06:00: _Investors cold-shou...
- 06/19/18--06:00: _In Himachal Pradesh...
- 06/20/18--06:00: _Three years on, thr...
- 07/01/18--06:00: _Himachal to access ...
- 07/03/18--06:00: _Energy ministers...
- 07/05/18--06:00: _NGT hauls up Himach...
- 07/05/18--06:00: _Dengue spreads tent...
- 07/08/18--06:00: _Dengue grips Himach...
- 07/09/18--06:00: _Himachal Pradesh im...
- 07/10/18--06:00: _Over 150 dengue cas...
- 07/15/18--06:00: _Order of the Nation...
- 07/16/18--06:00: _Order of the Nation...
- 05/30/18--06:00: No water for us, don't come here: Shimla residents to tourists
- 05/31/18--06:00: Forest fires singe Himachal, claim four lives
- 06/03/18--06:00: Increasing pollution a grave threat to Rewalsar lake
- 06/04/18--06:00: Beas in spate, dam authorities issue alert
- 06/05/18--06:00: JE virus: Two children test positive
- 06/11/18--06:00: Parched Shimla a tale of environmental degradation
- 06/17/18--06:00: Investors cold-shoulder Himachal Pradesh hydropower projects
- 06/20/18--06:00: Three years on, three hydel power projects see no progress
- 07/01/18--06:00: Himachal to access vulnerability of villages towards climate change
- 07/03/18--06:00: Energy ministers' meet: Hydro power revival back on discussion table
- 07/05/18--06:00: Dengue spreads tentacles in Bilaspur; 96 cases reported
- 07/08/18--06:00: Dengue grips Himachal town
- 07/09/18--06:00: Himachal Pradesh imposes complete ban on plastic polythene
SHIMLA: As the water crisis deepens in Shimla, local residents in the hill state have started posting keep-off-Shimla messages for tourists on social media. "There is no water for us, please do not come
SHIMLA/DHARAMSHALA: Major fires reported in large areas of the state have claimed four lives so far, including of deputy ranger Ashok Kumar, while six people were injured in fire-fighting operations.
Shimla water Shortage: The court has also summoned Secretary, Irrigation and Public Health, to know details of availability of the water from all the sources in Shimla. The HC sought compliance on its
The existence of the Rewalsar Lake is at stake due to the increasing pollution level. The lake has turned muddy. Locals are concerned about its conservation, which has religious importance.
With rapid melting of glaciers in the Himalaya region, water level of Beas has increased manifold, prompting the dam authorities of Larji and Pandoh dams to open its floodgates to release additional water.
Union Ministry rushes team of experts to Shimla to trace origin of the virus
The Centre on Tuesday confirmed the outbreak of Japanese Encephalitis in Himachal, with two children from Solan district testing
Shimla's story from natural streams to water shortages is also the tale of indiscriminate constructions that turned the summer retreat of the then British rulers into a concrete jungle in the past few
SHIMLA: With a ban on thermocol cups and plates coming into force in Himachal Pradesh on June 5, the district administration of Sirmaur is planning to rope in self-help groups for producing traditional
SHIMLA: Himachal Pradesh's plans to harness hydropower in a big way have received a jolt with investors reluctant to take up projects. The directorate of energy had invited global bids for 28 hydropower
“Of total 21, which were taken up for discussions to remove all hurdles,11 projects ( 339 MW) were at the execution stage and 10 others had not made any progress for years.
A total of 21 hydel projects
SHIMLA: Three hydel power projects — Renuka dam, Kishau dam and Jispa dam — have seen no progress in the past three years, thus affecting power production in Himachal Pradesh and water and power needs
Himachal Pradesh government will soon study the vulnerability of all villages of the state towards climate change after which adaptation projects would be carried out.
Informing about the development
In water-scarce Shimla, where energy ministers from across India flew to discuss woes of the power sector, the host state pushed for immediate and long-term reforms in the hydro power sector. Along with
SHIMLA: The National Green Tribunal (NGT) is not happy with the status report filed by the Himachal Pradesh government on pollution at Rohtang Pass. Rejecting the report, the Tribunal gave the state government
Surge in cases in last one week; 8 more test positive on Thursday
As many as 96 persons have tested positive for dengue in Bilaspur till Thursday. However, most of the cases have been reported in
With over 110 confirmed dengue cases reported in less than a week from the town of Bilaspur in Himachal Pradesh, a central team is reaching there to deal with the situation, officials said on Sunday.
SHIMLA: The local traders have welcomed the Himachal Pradesh government's recent notification of banning the use and sale of thermocol cutlery across the state.
To save the environment from degradation,
As many as 126 cases of dengue have been reported from Bilaspur while 52 in Parwanoo in Solan, Joint Director, Directorate of Health Services, Dr. Ashok Kumar Gupta said.
A National Centre for Disease
Order of the National Green Tribunal in the matter of Ramesh Chand Vs State of Himachal Pradesh & Others dated 16/07/2018 regarding hotels operating in the city of Kullu without following the environmental
Order of the National Green Tribunal in the matter of Court on its own Motion Vs. State of Himachal Pradesh & Others dated 17/07/2018 regarding dumping of plastic waste in River Ashwani Khud in